Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring is in the air! (3/11)

This weekend was an absolutely gorgeous one! It was in the mid 60's and sunny both on Saturday and Sunday made it a perfect weekend to both get some things done and to relax outside a little.  Stephanie and I were able to get coffee down town and sit outside with Sophie, I studied for the GRE out on my porch, and the windows were open all weekend long. It was beautiful. 

I also received chocolate covered strawberries and flowers from Brandon. I am spoiled :)


 

I was able to go hang out with some people in down town Raleigh on both Friday and Saturday night.  We helped celebrate Stephs birthday on Friday and then I went out on Saturday with some friends to watch the Duke - Carolina game.  Both nights we were headed back to the car before midnight because we were all tired... I am getting so old! It was a lot of fun though. I will miss Raleigh a lot when I move away from here.

I have been keeping up with my work outs and am done with week 1.  I forgot how intense this program was.  You are perpetually sore during the whole 90 day extravaganza.  I can already tell a difference though, which is encouraging. 

I will have some pictures posted later this week of Brandon at work, which I think everyone will enjoy. I know I liked seeing them!  I hear about his job all the time, so it was fun to actually see some pictures of him jumping out of helicopters!


No comments:

Post a Comment