Well, my plans for going backpacking this weekend are getting pushed until next weekend. I'm exhausted and the weather is supposed to be much nicer by then. This weekend will be filled with lots and lots of sleeping.
It's hard to believe that Brandon has only been gone for 5 days. I feel like it has already been a month. After some initial frustration, I think we have finally gotten our schedules down for when we can talk. The best part of my day is when we can Skype. No matter what kind of mood I am in, it always makes me smile when I can see his face. And for anyone that has talked to Brandon on the phone, you know it is hard to get him to actually speak, but on Skype we can actually see facial expressions and he talks a lot more :). He has also been sending some pictures of where is staying and working. They have got it pretty good over there, I mean a maid comes in and cleans up after them twice a week! I wish I had a maid come even once a month!
Anyway, it's been a long week, and I am in need of much R&R. I plan on falling asleep on the couch while waiting for him to call and then once I've said good morning/good night, heading to bed. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment