The end of week two is around the corner. Brandon and I are still struggling a little to find a sense of normalcy out of this whole experience, but it is getting better. I am definitely not as hopelessly sad this week, but usually right before bed I start to REALLY miss talking to him. I am so used to telling him I love him and goodnight, that it becomes difficult to sleep when I don't have that opportunity.
I am, however, very lucky to have a lot of really great people in my life supporting me through this whole thing. I have been invited to play in a kickball league, to go backpacking, and quite a few other outings. So now my Wednesday evenings will consist of me kicking the crap out of a little red ball and then enjoying free beer afterward. Then later in March I will be going on a backpacking adventure and be able to test out some of my new gear with some awesome people. I wish Brandon was here to do it all with me, though. His dad has also been sending me pictures of him when he was a little kid and even called to check in :) His family is awesome.
This weekend will most likely consist of taking Sophie to a rabies clinic, more p90x, a hair cut, and other not so fabulous chores. Hopefully B and I can squeeze in a little more Skype time as well. We don't get to do that as much as I'd like.
Well, it's time for this old woman to go to bed. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment